5850 STADIUM DR
KALAMAZOO MI 49009
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice. If a copy of the invoice is not supplied it will delay the processing of the return.
- We will not accept any returns after 45 days from the date of sale with the exception of core returns which must be received within 90 days.
- Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or there was an error on our part. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective. Defective parts will be replaced, no refund will be given.
- There may be a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt from restocking charge)
- Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box with all core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage. Cores should be returned to the address in the upper right hand corner of this form.
- Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS immediately, and then call us so that we can help to correct the problem. Please inspect your order upon receipt!
- All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage it must be noted on the bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours of the delivery to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Terry's Jaguar Parts products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material for 12 months or 12,000 miles , whichever comes first. Any alterations or improper use of our products will void the warranty. At our option we will repair, replace or credit the defective merchandise. This warranty specifically excludes all labor and freight costs. All warranty adjustments are limited to replacement or credit on returned merchandise. Written permission must be obtained on all warranty items. Due to the nature of use, competition-only parts are not guaranteed against failure.