Cooling Fan Kit Revotec 15.2" XK150 1957 - 1960 NEGATIVE GROUND
Required QTY: 1
Old Part Numbers: C12391
- Comex Electronic Cooling Fan
- Custom Made Vehicle Specific Engineered Aluminum Brackets
- Designed to fit without permanent Modifications to your Car
- Revotec Electronic Variable Temperature Control from 158F to 248F
- Inhose fitted fan controller, no leaking.
- Reliable, efficient High Power Comex Motor
- Low Noise Balanced Blades with Sealed Bearings
- High Airflow Rate 3030 m3/h
- Rated for continuous use.
- Complete kit which includes a Revotec Electronic fan controller kit, all mounting hardware, lighted toggle switch, fuse, and wire connections
- Fan size: 385mm (15.2")
- CFM: 1790
- Amp draw: 9.9-10.6
- Width: 414mm max
- Height: 400mm min
- Depth: 36mm
- Overall depth: 80mm
- Mounting: 207 x 359 mm
- Airflow: Puller
- Weight: 2 Kg - 4.4Lbs Fan Motor and Shroud Only
We will not accept any returns after 45 days so please inspect your order upon receipt. (Cores Exempt)
Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or the part was looked up incorrectly. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt)
Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box will all the core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage.
Cores should be returned to:
Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS or USPS immediately, and then call us (800)581-3033, so that we can help to correct the problem.
All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage is must be noted on teh bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Accessories installed by the dealer after the new vehicle purchase are covered for 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the accessory installation date, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever provides greater coverage.
Accessories purchased over-the-counter are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the purchase date and are not covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty